- The mission of the Village of Claycomo, Missouri, is to provide quality services that enhance the safety, economic diversity, environment and health of the community, where residents, businesses and their customers and employees can thrive in an atmosphere of courtesy, integrity and respect.
Upcoming Village Events:
Village website is getting a new look! Watch for the new site to be launched shortly!
The Fall edition of the Village newsletter is published and being mailed out to all residents and business owners. If you don't receive your copy shortly, contact City Hall to have one delivered. Copies may also be found at City Hall along with many of the area businesses.
September 13, 2014 - Village-Wide Clean Up Day
- Dumpsters will be available in the parking lot of City Hall for waste disposal
- Go-Recyclers will have a drop off location at City Hall for computer recycling. All components will be recycled and all hard drives will be shredded. For residents who are unable to bring their equipment to City Hall, Go-Recyclers will have a shuttle available to pick up your equipment. To schedule a pick-up time, contact City Hall at 452-5539.
September 20, 2014 (10:00am) – Claycomo Stream Team: FALL Clean Event
- MEET AT CLAYCOMO PLAZA PARKING AREA
- Come out and join your neighbors and help free the creek of trash and debris. Wear old clothes and shoes and be prepared to get wet!! Gloves and waste bags are provided. You will receive a free t-shirt and hot dog lunch but more importantly –you will be adding to the beauty of our park and helping the Village meet requirements for our MS4 permit which is required by the State of Missouri.
- Bring your family, bring your neighbors, and come play in the creek!
- Please contact the City Hall at 816-452-5539 to register your family, group or business.
September 22, 2014 (7:00pm) – Board of Trustees Regular Board Meeting
- The board of Trustees will hold their regular board meeting at 7:00pm in the Claycomo Community Building 28 Drake Street, Claycomo, MO 64119
Visit this weeks Highlighted Business:
ADVANCED HEALTH CHIROPRACTIC
244 NE US 69 HWY
CLAYCOMO MO 64119
Online versions of:
Current Semi-Annual Report
Audit Report for FY Ended Mar 31, 2012
June 2014 Newsletter
The Village is seeking volunteers to serve on the Park Board
The Park Board is a 7 member Board appointed by the Board of Trustees for a 2 year term.
The Park Board meets regularly to discuss plans for development and the use of the parks as well as provide direction for improvement and beautification projects. Park Board members serve as an advisory Board to prepare and submit recommendations to the Board of Trustees regarding plans for projects and the maintenance of Claycomo Parks. Annual events in the parks such as Stream Team and a Spring clean-up work day are a fun way to volunteer time, maintain our parks and get involved in the community.
If interested, please contact City Hall for details.
The Claycomo Branch of Mid-Continent Public Library has many
upcoming events for the whole family.
Click here for more information.